If, after reading the hints, you feel that an object is missing from the game, you can check if that’s the case here.
If you don’t have that feeling, then read no further to avoid spoilers!
- On the inside of the lid is a plastic sleeve with a 666flix flyer and a card with QR codes for this hint page
- An introductory letter from Jacob Miller
- A rolled up floor plan of Never House
- A rolled up map of Sterling Estate
- A burlap bag filled with shards
- A whiskey bottle rolled into a Yellow Pages page
- A photo of Never House
- A photo of an old fireplace with a map above it
- A photo of a filing cabinet with stuffed animals on top
- A round Family Circle flyer
- 4 Different children’s drawings
- A Ouija Bord
The white envelope:
- A planchette
- An old key
- An old coin
- A card with instructions for using the Ouija Board
- A broken piece of wooden picture frame
Every game from DarkPark Games is assembled by hand with the utmost care. Nevertheless, something may unexpectedly be missing from the game, it happens. If it turns out that this is the case for you, you can reach us via: email@example.com
We will fix it for you as soon as possible.